Bike Park Tajarè Valle Stura CuneoRECOMMENDED
Theme parks / 148 views
|Come giudichi questa attività|
The BIKE PARK TAJARE ‘is enclosed in 5 neighboring municipalities in the lower Stura Valley which have as their common denominator an active safeguard of the territory and the natural environment
An ECO-Bike Park … sustainable and everything to ride, no ski lifts here!
140 km of roads, paths and dirt tracks perfect for XC and All Mountain
Over 100 poles, signaling notches and numerous “artisan” signs scattered for orientation in complete safety, assisted by downloadable GPS tracks by accessing the details of the individual routes at the bottom of the page.
7 bulletin board-maps scattered in the various Municipalities along the routes.
An exceptional natural environment located in the beautiful Stura Valley of Demonte! Small and pretty villages, churches, votive pylons, mountain pastures, ancient fountains, countless and splendid chestnut, beech and birch woods: all this constitutes a set of mountain culture of incomparable beauty to be discovered.
But above all … 7 routes to satisfy every type of biker: from the novice to the most expert!
EVERY PATH, SUCH AS ITS SIGNALS AND SIGNALS, IS MARKED BY A SPECIFIC COLOR. DISCOVER THE DETAILS AND DOWNLOADABLE GPS TRACKS:
- TRAIL OF THE CASTLES: PURPLE – Difficulty: EASY (TC)
- TOUR OF THE CROWN: LIGHT BLUE – Difficulty: MEDIUM (MC / BC)
- TAJARE ‘SLOPES: GREEN – Difficulty: MEDIUM (MC / BC)
- PARALOUP RING: YELLOW – Difficulty: MEDIUM (MC / BC)
- TRACK ORTIGA AND ALPE: ORANGE – Difficulty: DIFFICULT (MC / OC)
- CALA ‘DEL RIO: RED – Difficulty: DIFFICULT (OC)
- ROCCA TOUR: BLUE – Difficulty: MEDIUM (MC / MC)
Contacts: MarcoRevelli, Stefano Melchio
Registered office at YEPP Valle Stura
Via Piave 3 – 12010 GAIOLA (CN)
Tel: +39 347 2385581